~~~~~Welcome To My Victorianwoodland~~~~~~

Here you will find most of my artwork, I will continue to add to this blog once I have new work done. I will be adding all of my Book Of Shadows Pages and Fairyland Artwork to this blog as well, so check back for updates. Once I have my artwork posted on my blog, you will be able to order prints from me, all of my prints are signed and numbered by the artist.

Printed on: HP Photosmart D7160, with vivera inks
Paper: Stonehenge 100% cotton fibers, acid-free, made in the US.

It ships flat in a cardboard envelope, and protected by a plastic sleeve and an extra piece of cardboard.if you see a picture you like please contact me at victorianwoods@live.com and I can send you a paypal invoice for your purchase.

All prints size 8 1/2 by 11 Inches are $6.00 & 4 by 6 Inches are $3.00 includes the shipping within North America.
To order: please email me the name of the artwork and the print size you wish
to:victorianwoods@live.com

Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome





Hello, well I have a new drawing finished that is called "Love Song", pretty and magical, soft colors with a mixture of pastels and watercolors in this piece, they seem to flow nicely together.
Happy woodland wandering!

No comments:

Post a Comment